Something almost always goes unnoticed for many people who usually pay little attention to some rules of etiquette to attend an important party in the evening or generally to go out. It is the use of the watch and what it entails in the mix of accessories to be used with the attire. We often say that supplements make a difference. But we must not only rely on shoes, bags, or foulard hats. Elements like the watch also print personality to your look and say a lot about you. We chose five trends for this winter that must be taken into account for women’s watches for every occasion. Take notes!
Winter Trends in women's watches:
1. A trip to the African savannah is the wildest style that comes in collections that are inspired by the safaris to create models in which the earth tones and the animal print are the real stars.
2. Designed original lines includes modern designs and finishes that blend metal and natural materials like wood or rubber in a real harmony that could well become a museum piece in a few years.
3. Full color because winter is a veritable explosion of colors suitable for the bold and your watch would not be less. This includes Fluorescent tones, citrus, combining bright colors. You should dare to create a rainbow in your casual looks.
4. Gold Medal is a bet on gold to add a very chic touch to the wrist and see the passage of time in the most glamorous way. Regardless of day or night this is a magnificent choice!
5. White or black? Although this winter the trend is in black & white, we will challenge you to choose from. Which of the two wildcard tones will you let define and punctuate your winter?